Application for Account Manager
IMAGEN is a growing promotional marketing agency located on historic Route 66 in Glendora, California. We are an energetic team that helps our clients look great, advertise their products and services, and promote their events with awesome branded merchandise. We are looking for smart, creative talent to grow with us!
The Account Manager is a mix of account management and creative marketing for an existing book of business with a focus on proactive relationship building to grow sales and obtain high business retention. No cold calling is required.
We’re looking for someone:
- With a friendly and positive demeanor
- Who enjoys working with in a team-oriented environment
- Who loves creative problem solving with a focus on client satisfaction
- With meticulous attention to detail
- Who writes well and speaks confidently
- Ability to efficiently multitask under the pressure of many client deadlines
- Self starter with a proactive, responsive client engagement style
- Fast moving, tech savvy, CRM power-user, productive
- A permanent, full-time position (40 hours / week).
- Salary depends on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits and perks including:
- Group health insurance
- Retirement plan with matching
Paid vacation and PTO
Cell phone allowance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Personal budget to purchase products at wholesale prices
- In-office or remote position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Multiple years of experience in account management or sales with a distributor in the promotional products industry
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage Existing Client Accounts: Build and maintain positive relationships with clients. Make sure clients love working with you and with IMAGEN through outstanding customer service. Proactively engage with clients on a regular and timely basis to probe for opportunities and provide creative solutions.
Drive Sales with Existing Clients and Referrals: Proactively identify opportunities for sales. Present creative product & service solutions. Present cross-sell and up-sell ideas to clients. Prepare proposals, quotes, and sales orders. Work with our Graphic Design Team to prepare art. Obtain final order approvals from clients.
Efficiently Manage Activity via CRM System: Be responsive, organized and proactive. CRM activities & notes must be 100% up-to-date. CRM follow up commitments & activities must be 100% on time. Maintain an opportunity pipeline that is always up to date.
Product Knowledge and Market Strategy: Keep up to date with industry trends though supplier meetings, industry publications, and trade shows. Be prepared to present fresh ideas to clients. Contribute to IMAGEN’s market strategy by monitoring new products and client projects.
- In-person, Zoom/video meeting, phone, text and email contact with clients on a daily basis.
- In-person, Zoom/video meeting, phone, chat, and email interaction with fellow Team Members including Operations/Customer Service Team, Graphic Designer, Management and Finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must!
TECHNOLOGY WE USE:
Our core technology is the cutting edge, web-based client and order management system from Facilisgroup, making it easy to communicate with clients, present fresh ideas, and manage opportunities from initial engagement to proposal to quote to order.
In addition we use:
- G Suite (especially Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets, and Google Calendar)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
Please apply online using the form below. Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions.