Application for Graphic Designer
IMAGEN is a promotional marketing agency located in Monrovia, California. We are an energetic team that helps our clients look great, advertise their products and services, and promote their events with awesome branded merchandise.
We are looking for a full-time graphic designer to help us take our clients’ logos and design ideas and make them look great on promotional products and apparel, as well as create eye catching designs for printed products (from business cards to banners). We are a growing business that is looking for smart, creative talent to grow with us!
The expectations of the Graphic Designer position are:
- Preparing client art for print on various promotional, apparel, and print items
- The ability to take direction with great attention to details
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects while meeting hard deadlines
- Thinking creatively to develop marketing solutions for clients
- Assisting the Account team with client presentations
- Edit, recolor, and replace logos on photos for product presentations
- Able to understand and adhere to client aesthetics
- Create, recreate, modify client art to fit the production process
- Proofing art for typos for spelling and grammar
We’re looking for someone:
- With a friendly and positive demeanor
- Who loves creative problem solving
- Who takes constructive criticism well
- Who writes well and speaks confidently
- With the ability to proactively think about the client’s objectives and design accordingly
- That can work in a fast-paced environment
Some of the specific skills needed are:
- Strong working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, etc.)
- Google Apps (Gmail – Google Docs)
- The ability work efficiently under tight deadlines
- A great eye for design
- Strong typography/color theory/graphic imagery skills
Skills that are a plus:
- Mac OS
- WordPress experience
- Experience in preparing print-ready files for offset/digital printing
- Social media marketing experience
Target starting salary is $30,000 to $40,000 per year. Exact salary will depend on experience. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Please apply online using the form below. Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions.