Application for Sales Support Coordinator
Thank you for you interest in working with IMAGEN. Due to the chaotic current events our hiring process for the Sales Support Coordinator position is currently on hold. If you would like to submit your application for this position you may do so below. We will respond once we resume our hiring process.
IMAGEN is a promotional marketing agency located in Monrovia, California. We are an energetic team that helps our clients look great, advertise their products and services, and promote their events with awesome branded merchandise. We are a growing business that is looking for smart, creative talent to grow with us! Right now we are seeking candidates looking to advance their career by joining our team as a Sales Support Coordinator. We are committed to investing in your future by training you in sales, marketing, and professional skills that will serve you throughout your career.
This is an entry-level position which includes a well-defined training program and a clear growth path giving you the opportunity to work in several roles in order to learn the promotional marketing industry, IMAGEN’s processes and procedures, and develop sales and marketing skills. Depending on performance, you have the opportunity to advance to managing and developing your own clients within 18 to 24 months.
- A permanent, full-time position (40 hours / week). Part-time to full-time considered for graduating college seniors.
- Starting salary between $36,000 and $40,000 per year
- Benefits including:
- Group health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Profit-sharing based bonuses
- Fitness reimbursement
- Personal budget to purchase products at wholesale prices
We’re looking for someone:
- With a friendly and positive demeanor
- Who loves creative problem solving
- With meticulous attention to detail
- Who writes well and speaks confidently
- With the ability to work efficiently and calmly under tight deadlines
- With a desire to engage with both suppliers and clients to make sure that projects proceed smoothly and clients feel cared for
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience is a plus, but not required
Duties & Responsibilities
There are two primary roles you will fill as you progress at IMAGEN:
1. Operations Coordinator
- Assist our Operations Team with processing orders and providing friendly client service
- Create and send purchase orders making sure all details are correct
- Track orders and ensure on-time shipping
- Develop product knowledge and ensure excellent supplier relations
2. Account Coordinator
- Assist our Sales/Account Team with prospecting and sales activities
- Researching and identifying new client opportunities
- Preparing proposals and quotes for clients
- Following up on outstanding proposals and quotes to assist in closing deals
You will spend about 9 months to 1 year at each position during your development. You will also participate in training courses, company training meetings, and earning industry certification in order to help you become a well-rounded, creative, sales and marketing professional.
During your development period you will participate in team bonuses in addition to seeing salary growth as you progress. This will all lead up to a compensation model of a base salary plus commission/bonuses (performance-based) when you begin managing and growing your own book of business in a full sales position.
- Personal, phone, and email contact with suppliers and clients on a daily basis.
- Personal, phone, chat, and email interaction with fellow Team Members including: Operations Team, Sales/Accounts Team, Creative Department, Management and Accounting.
- Excellent oral and written communication are a must!
TECHNOLOGY WE USE
Experience with these platforms/programs is a plus but is not required.
- Mac computers
- Google Chrome browser
- G Suite (especially Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets, and Google Calendar)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop)