Application for Operations Coordinator
IMAGEN is a promotional marketing agency located on historic Route 66 in Glendora, California. We are an energetic team that helps our clients look great, advertise their products and services, and promote their events with awesome branded merchandise.
We are a growing company looking for smart, creative talent to grow with us! Right now we are looking for an Operations Coordinator, which is a mix of customer service, order processing, and logistics.
- A permanent, full-time position (40 hours / week).
- Starting pay of $21 per hour ($43,680 per year), may vary depending on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits including: Group health insurance // Retirement plan // Bonus opportunities // Fitness reimbursement // Personal budget to purchase products at wholesale prices
We’re looking for someone:
- With a friendly and positive demeanor
- Who enjoys working with in a team-oriented environment
- Who loves creative problem solving
- With meticulous attention to detail
- Who writes well and speaks confidently
- With the ability work efficiently and calmly under tight deadlines
- With a desire to engage with both suppliers and clients to make sure that orders are smooth and clients feel cared for
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in either:
- The promotional products industry, OR
- A customer service / operations position
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Process Submitted Orders: Review submitted orders for properly formatted artwork, completeness, accuracy, delivery timeline and acceptable profit margin. Create and send Purchase Order(s) and artwork to suppliers. Keep Job Tracker up to date with detailed notes as needed so anyone viewing the Job Tracker is well informed and understands the current state of the project.
Friendly Client Care and Great Sales Support: Take charge of client problems, supplier errors and shipping discrepancies by responding the same day with profitable solutions.
Track Orders and Ensure On Time Shipping: Work with suppliers to confirm receipt of order/art and obtain order status and/or shipping details. Keep Client up to date on order progress.
Product Knowledge and Supplier Relations: Build relationships with supplier reps by attending office supplier meetings and occasional trade shows. Review supplier catalogs/websites to master product knowledge and be able to quickly provide product ideas and lead-time.
- Phone and email contact with suppliers and clients on a daily basis.
- Personal, phone, chat, and email interaction with fellow Team Members including Sales/Account Team, Graphic Designer, Management and Finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must!
TECHNOLOGY WE USE
Our core technology is a cutting edge, web-based client and order management system, making it easy to track orders and communicate with clients.
In addition we use: (not all apply directly to the Operations Coordinator)
- Mac computers
- G Suite (especially Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets, and Google Calendar)
- Microsoft Office
- WordPress & WooCommerce
- Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop)